Saturday, December 8, 2012

Colourful Aster Bookmarks

I made these little bookmarks in several colours. 
The pattern is an Aster pattern from 100 Flowers to Knit and Crochet.
The pattern is pretty easy to follow and they crochet up so fast! Changing colours isn't too hard too and I can easily tug in the loose ends while crocheting too, which makes them extra fun to crochet!
I think they look like they have been pressed between book pages and that's why I think they make such great bookmarks.
I gave the pink one to my niece; she loves it. (:
Can you tell I had so much fun taking the photos too? (:
I hope you like it! (:

Just on the side note..I'll be flying to Adelaide tonight and so, I will put my Etsy Shop on vacation mode till 14th of January. When I come back, I'll list those aster bookmarks too. (:
I'll be active on my blog thou. I have to close the shop while I'm there because postage from Australia is wayyyy too expensive. 

I hope you're having a great weekends! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment