Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pale Peach Sling Bag

Hi everyone!
I found this pretty photo on Pinterest a week ago and I clicked on the link and I found the pattern for it.


The pattern is written in Polish but there is a diagram and lots of photos, which makes it easy for me to understand and remember it fast! (: Click HERE for the pattern.
For the stitch diagram, the black dots are chain stitch and long really thick black lines are single crochet.
I think the symbols are a bit different from what I am used to. The double crochet symbol is the same thou.
The pattern is really easy since it uses only chain, single and double crochet stitches.

I just had to use that beautiful stitch to make my sling bag.
Here it is!





The back of the bag is crocheted using single crochet. (I forgot to photograph the back again....)
I used acrylic yarn and my favorite 4.00mm crochet hook.
The yarn is a lovely shade of peach, isn't it? I like it so much!

I finished making the lavender sling bag too (the one I mentioned in my previous post), but I haven't crocheted the strap yet. It is my least favorite part and I drag on for days to do it...
I'll come back with photos once I finish it! :D
So, what are you crocheting right now? (:

black-hearts-divider

No comments:

Post a Comment